Our goal is to help you achieve peace of mind in this very important purchase. To do so, we’ll guarantee our service whenever your eligible transaction fits within at least a 30-day timeframe.
The Colorado Professionals Mortgage Close On Time Guarantee
“We will close your loan on or before the initial 30-day closing date as indicated in your original purchase contract or we will refund your first month’s mortgage payment (principal and interest) up to a maximum of $2,000.”
As always, “Terms & Conditions” apply:
- Available only on purchase transactions.
- Not all loan types, products and programs will qualify. Examples of exclusions include: refinance, renovation, state and local bond loan programs, Jumbo and VA.
- Borrower must submit a complete loan application and provide all required loan documentation within 48 hours of the date of the fully executed contract.
- Timeframe of ‘Accepted Offer/Contract received by Mortgage Consultant’ to ‘Closing Day’ must meet the minimum of 30 calendar days.
- Borrowers must lock their interest rate at least 10 days prior to the closing date in the original purchase contract.
- Borrowers must satisfy all loan conditions, including paying any necessary fees, at least 5 days before the closing date.
- Guarantee not valid if:
- change in loan products or terms, or if closing date is not specified in original purchase contract, or if closing date is shortened from the data that was in original purchase contract.
- missing the closing date is due to the actions or omissions of any 3rd party service provider; due to Buyer or Seller failure to close; Buyer or Seller failure to provide necessary documents in time frame requested; or is due to a natural disaster or computer malfunction beyond the control of Colorado Professionals Mortgage.
- application or loan documentation contains fraudulent information or misrepresentations.
- Any applicable law requires a waiting period of delay in the closing to meet current regulatory guidelines.
- Federal regulations prohibit FHA borrowers from receiving cash back from lender. Donation equivalent to first month’s mortgage payment will be made to non-profit organization of customer’s choice.
PLEASE be sure to contact your Colorado Professionals Mortgage Loan Consultant to review the eligibility of your specific transaction. Call us today. We are ready to help!